Re: [TCML] MMC Caps

Man, that's one large tank cap. You could use a bunch of snubber caps like these:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-Of-10-Aerovox-IGBT-Snubber-Capacitors-RBPS-2-0uF-k-1000-Vdc-/200916582574?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec78fc0ae
I've had good results using an array of 8 strings of 9 for a total measured capacitance of 2 uF at 9000 volts for a large DRSSTC.
Dave