RE: [TCML] Re: Coil Died

The early archives are from the Tesla list on FidoNet.

http://www.fidonet.org/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FidoNet

I ran what grew into a large 12 line BBS in Seattle from 1987 to 1997.

Predates affordable personal internet connectivity. My last coupe of years,
I did offer internet email -- the software would store the emails and
forward them via dial-up to my ISP four times/day. Fun times!

Dave