Re: [TCML] coin shrinking

I believe the Geek Group built a quarter shrinker comprised of multiple large electrolytic capacitors that worked. It's my understanding that the dV/dT is much better for this though, with the higher voltage pulse caps (say like 10's of kV at 10's or 100's of uFds.) And as you've stated, the voltage reversals can be problematic for electrolytics. But since you already have them....

David Rieben

Sent from my iPhone