[TCML] Primary connected to secondary

Hi all,

I'm upgrading my coil's power supply and intend to use 2x 20kV PT's with
parallel secondaries.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/91748036@N06/9638524069/
http://youtu.be/r_61XJ6AqZ4

Since they are single pole, one end of the HV winding is connected to the
laminated core, which needs to be connected to HF-ground. This also means
the primary circuit has a direct connection to the secondary.

Before, I used double pole PT's and was very comfortable with having a
floating primary circuit, not connected to the secondary. Do I need to take
additional or other precautions in this new setup?

Regards,
Mark