[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] spark gap fires, terry filter does not.. Vice Versa [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] spark gap fires, terry filter does not.. Vice Versa

Hi Matt,

Actually if your coil's SG is adjusted correctly, your main gap should really be the only one firing (pretty much constantly) and your terry filter safety gap should only fire VERY sporatically, as in maybe only a couple of times a minute. The safety gap is only there as an over voltage surge protector for your transformer and caps.

David Rieben