[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] spark gap fires, terry filter does not.. Vice Versa [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] spark gap fires, terry filter does not.. Vice Versa

Hi Matthew,

The Terry filter gap should not normally fire.  It's there as a fail-safe
device, but it's not designed for frequent or continuous use.  Can you post
more detail about the construction of both gaps and the rest of your coil,
ideally with a link to some photos?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

On Thu, Apr 3, 2014 at 7:29 AM, matty mcqueeney <matty_queeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx