[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla coil project name? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla coil project name?

On 4/28/14, 2:28 PM, matty mcqueeney wrote:
Hi guys, I have a project due in on the 9th may and I am not sure
what to call it. My project aim was to take tests for the resonant
frequency for the primary and secondary then compare the
calculations.... which I got spot on. The idea of the name is to have
a small sentence of around 8 plus words, any ideas? It would be great
if you could help. My project has been attached with this email if
you would like to look.

the list doesn't take attachments, but if you post it somewhere, we can
look.

Validation of theoretical computations with physical models