[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] overheating diode strings [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] overheating diode strings

I believe the variac is connected properly. The affected diode string is the string of diodes between the variac wiper and the negative output terminal.