[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

Apparently she wasn't wearing her tin foil hat at the time...

Bert

Alex Yuan wrote:
Hi,

I did ran my DRSSTC twins a couple days ago and one person there
complained that she had muscle pain afterwards?? She insisted that she
her own "energy field" was different than other people's energy fields
and she was affected by being ~20 feet from the coils. I tried getting
her to tell me something more scientific about it but she replied that
it also had something to do on the spiritual level?!?!?

I've never heard anything like this, has anyone else experienced/witnessed this?

~Alex

--
Bert Hickman
Stoneridge Engineering