[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil?? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

There shouldn't be a "next time".

________________________________
 From: Alex Yuan <alexhanyuan@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Muscle pain from tesla coil??

I suggested that it might have been the way she sat on the concrete
steps or something else she did that day but she was pretty confident
that it was the 'energy field' from the coils hahaha maybe next time
I'll try to get her to tell me the full 'spiritual' explanation.

Strangely enough, she likes seeing the coils