From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of steve date
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 12:11
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Bill Wysock Model 13M

Dave,

I have a rotor Bill made (new in the box). waiting for a large coil
project I may never get to........ I think it's 12" and I bought it
after looking at a pic of Terry's "Piranha"  rotary cutter on a piece of
the tough stuff.  Scared me enough to NOT try it in my shop.  :-)

Anyway, drop me an email and if I decide to get rid of it I will contact
you.

steve-seattle

On 2/4/2014 9:29 PM, teslaboi wrote:
> Jeff,
>    Thanks for the Memories.. I was there that night helping Bill at his
request I brought
>   my Spectrum analyzer and Hp Pen Plotter to Record the spectrum bandwidth
and center frequency of the 13M. I saw my self for less than 2 seconds in
the video. lol
> I was a Sr. Staff Engineer at TRW in the 1980's when I met K6uxw a guy
selling tesla coil parts from the back of his pickup truck at the TRW
amateur radio swap meet. Over the years I learn a lot from Bill.

--
Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government
should prevent them from owning firearms"