[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Whre are tesla coils used today? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Whre are tesla coils used today?

According to what he wrote, Tesla's first devices were indeed iron core. For the past century people have used hand held "Tesla coils' for leak detectors in vacuum systems and they follow exactly his principel.

Ed