[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Finalizing My Tesla Coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Finalizing My Tesla Coil

Thanks for your response,

Sorry I was not very clear on my spark gap design. Here is a rough rendered
image of what it will look like. A vacuum pump will suck the air from the
tube to lessen the air resistance for greater control over the spark gap
and limit ozone production for obvious reasons.
http://s29.postimg.org/t4o3jgapz/spark_gap.jpg What do you think? Is it
worth the benefits?

Thanks,
Kuba Anglin