13.1 looks great. Like the page layout and the additon of ribbon params for the primary. Also like how the calculated results are on the same page.

I've been using 7.1 up to now, it's been my go-to for inductance problems in general. Thanks for crafting such an excellent app!

-Greg

On 1/1/2014 11:00 AM, tesla-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:48:21 -0800
From: "Bart B. Anderson"<bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TCML] JAVATC 13.1

Hi all,

Just letting all you know I uploaded a new version (13.1) of Javatc today...

Back in February this year, Oracle (Java) implemented a lot of annoying
security features that made running Javatc a PITA...

The problem was Java Applets used for drawing the coil on the canvas. To
remedy the problem, I am now drawing the coil with JavaScript. Applets
will no longer be loaded... You may need a browser with HTML5
implementation, but most modern browsers will have that capability.

There may be an issue with scaling the drawing or the drawing moving off
the canvas somewhere else. I'll deal with those issues as they occur. I
have tested Javatc in Firefox, Chrome, and even on my tablet, but I have
no idea how Safari, IE, or other browsers will look or work.

Anyway, all those java security popups should no longer occur. BTW, if
your browser still see's version 13.0, refresh the cache (hold shift key
down when you refresh).

Have a Sparky New Year!
Bart