From: matty mcqueeney <matty_queeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/29/2014  5:27 AM  (GMT-08:00)
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Varistors -  terry filter

Hi, I am ordering my components for a terry filter, however i can not find a varistor as they are out of order on the FARNELL website, I have looked on other website but could not find anything over 800V AC, I am looking for at least 1KV AC.

Could anybody recommend any helpful website? or even recommend something similar i could use for the design?

UK - would be ideal.

The varistor i am looking for:

BOURNS - MOV-14D182K - VARISTOR, METAL OXIDE, 1800V, 14MM, 10%

Thanks Matthew