[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Topload imperfections [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Topload imperfections

Thanks all for your suggestions.

Ill take a look at inca an see if that will answer my questions. I may even try to model my steam punk coils top load (http://www.aetheriser.co.uk/) and see just how much of the space if filled in by the field.

The two spheres thing was purely a way of reducing the problem essentially how much does a small sphere affect the larger one in terms of breakdown voltage.

    Again, I suspect inca will hold the answers.

    Derek