[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Findinding the facts of a 3 P unknown transformer 50:1, "black Box" and Charging inductor(s) design. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Findinding the facts of a 3 P unknown transformer 50:1, "black Box" and Charging inductor(s) design.

Hi Mike, Jim,

I haven't really drawn a revised schematic, but it essentially looks like Figure 1 here: http://lod.org/misc/Leyh/Papers/TCBA_GELeyh.pdf

Just swap the rotary and primary cap Cp, then replace Cfil with a diode. The diode cathode is connected to the reactors.

Cheers,
Greg

Hi Greg,

Yes, please post your reconfigured charging schematics somewhere.

Thanks much,

Mike Day