[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Support our desktop SSTC Kickstarter campaign! [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Support our desktop SSTC Kickstarter campaign!

The coils both flash over if you point the breakout point up and crank the
power all the way up. I'm not really sure of the concrete reason, but I
suspect it has something to do with the distribution of the E-field around
the coil.