[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] capacitors

On 7/23/14, 1:10 PM, ALICK CHIMWALA wrote:
hi all

my name is alick i have built one of the tesla but i have been having problems with the mossfet drivers
part number IR 2184.

I think we'll need some more information..

and also could i have a better circuit to use i have modifyed one of the circuit  from the post,s thanks

Could you give some more details on which circuit you are using (maybe a website URL?)

It's hard to suggest improvements without knowing what you've got now.