[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Primary Secondary references direct connection ? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Primary Secondary references direct connection ?

Dear Teslalovers Hi to everybody,
I had better results in terms of sparks lenght and power when a direct link with cable is done between the two references of primary and secondary coils of my Tesla. Isn't ?? What do you think about coupling methods ? What do you suggest to manage the RF ground connection ?

 I have a simple Tesla passive implementation setup with 300va 11kv 35ma primary HV transformer and 20 inches secondary coil 15pf toroidal top load with 250khz resonance. More details in my youtube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC04syu_vlIQ8ONk-aiXKiIw?

Or my personal site
http://mylothehack.altervista.org/php/login.php

Bye