[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Cambridge (UK) Teslathon - October 25/26th [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Cambridge (UK) Teslathon - October 25/26th

All
Cambridge Teslathon UK is on again this year on Sun/Sat 25/26th October at the Cambridge Museum of Technology www.museumoftechnology.com <http://www.museumoftechnology.com>

This is an informal meeting of people interested in building High Voltage equipment tesla coils, multipliers, van de graaff's, wimshurst machines, violet ray machines, ignition coils, and the opportunity to bring, test, experiment, demonstrate and view any of the equipment that others have brought.

More details are available at www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/cambridgeteslathon/ <http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/cambridgeteslathon/>

If you are interested in visiting, please just arrive up at the museum from 11:00 on the Saturday. Museum visitor charges will apply.

The event will finish at 15:00 on the Sunday, otherwise it will be open to museum entry times.

For exhibitors of larger coils, earlier setup may be available, please contact me.

If you would like to bring a Tesla coil or other HV or interesting piece of electronic, mechanical or electrostatic machinery, Please contact me at tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

For more information on UK Tesla events, please sign up to the lists at http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk/list/?p=subscribe&id=4

Derek

--
Web:www.extremeelectronics.co.uk <http://www.extremeelectronics.co.uk>