[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Caps for 833A [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Caps for 833A

I recently acquired a half-dozen 833As for possible VTTC use, along with 14mm ceramic caps with gold-plated contacts for the top terminals. I remember seeing different connectors about 10-12 years ago that looked like metal tubes with disc-shaped cooling fins, but have not seen any for some time. Does anyone have actual EXPERIENCE with either of these types of connectors, or know of a source for the fin type befor I try to make my own?

Matt D