[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Rotary Spark plans > 5kw Plans or wanted, Capacitor model. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Rotary Spark plans > 5kw Plans or wanted, Capacitor model.

Hi David,
Hi David, et al,

I was asked not to reveal the full number when I purchased these from a well
known professional when a large number of them were purchased. So... these
are 575XX which may be a custom run. The 373xx have a rep of 1000 PPS so I
expect these at least that good. The ESL ~ .02uH. It is impregnated with
BTDP.

It is no whimp in size and is carrying the GA label.

You know come to think of it, I have a 3P 50 KV solid state charging unit
too. I'll have to check the documentation when I find it to see it's power
output. It certainly is continuous. It has low voltage, low current control,
interface, so I made a simple remote controller with a meter that goes up to
50KV and simple Led on and a Potentiometer. It worked as advertised with
208v wye in. I have not tested in under load though. It was for sale for
awhile ago. Its rack mount several U's and big and heavy!

Jim Mora