[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Admin: Minor change to list settings [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Admin: Minor change to list settings

Greetings list subscribers,

I got a report that some AOL list subscribers are not getting postings. I'm going to try tweaking the list software settings to compensate. The possible problem is that the reply-to will be the poster rather than the list. We'll see how this goes.

My concern is that then the poster will get the replies and the list as a whole will be left out.

Things to look out for are missing posts that you sent and difficulty replying to the list.

WHen replying, please include the list (unless it's a for sale posting)

Let's try it and see how things work.

Chip