[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Some geeky museum videos...HD...artifacts [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Some geeky museum videos...HD...artifacts

Jeff, your site is a treasure as always. I hope someday you'll compile those book images into downloadable PDFs... reading them "as is" is very difficult.

It's hard to comment on the Rollins stuff since I haven't read it yet, but this stuck out at me: