Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 11:43:14 -0500
Subject: Re: [TCML] Rescuing and loosing 2 Kinraide Coils and 16-plate Static Machine...
From: tcbuilder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff,
I noticed the motor driving the pump in this photo http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2010/UrbanExploration/pages/Jeff%27s%20Photos%20083.htm
is identical to a motor I am presently repurposing for an Egg of Columbus type demonstration. I figured it to be pretty old. The windings in my stator are still good. The motor is three phase at 1800 rpm. Two of the legs have 11 mH and one is 10 mH. I'm going to try to balance them with capacitors.

The Kinraide gap is ingenious. Does it have a DC high voltage pulse at the gap? I suspect it does due to the geometry of the plate and hemisphere. This is similar to the ideal geometry for the Casimir effect.

Dave