[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Base [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Base

I have an opportunity to use a CNC milled piece for my base, as seen in one of the Geek Group videos. The milled a spiral into the piece of plastic and then just hammered the tubing into the spiral cutout. I'm wondering what material would be good for that. They might have been using High Density Polyethylene, because I remember them saying it was food grade and polyethylene is used for cutting boards. Any insight?
Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy S®III