[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Spark Output? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Spark Output?

Hi Tim
     This my opinion but I think the cap's are breaking down under load. I know they test
Good but that doesn't mean they are. Just my thoughts.
Alton

Sent from my iPad