[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Capacitors [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Capacitors

So I'm looking at Cornell Dubilier's 942C series and I need some more guidance. Does the VDC rating matter since these use AC? Regardless, what range voltage rating should I be looking at? Or at least what is it related to so I can do my own calculations.As far as capacitance per individual cap, I assume that depends on how many caps I want to buy, as the number of strings and number in series can create infinite combinations to reach a specific capacitance. Oh and it will also depend on my voltage as well, so it can handle the voltage.
Please correct any of this if it's wrong and answer any of these many questions if you can.
Thanks guys,Tyler