[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Sputtering Gap [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Sputtering Gap

Thanks guys for the input. Sounds like I'm the dummy!

I hope I didn't run long enough to due permanent damage. It was run that
way for only a few seconds, three times. The caps were not warm nor had any
visible anomalies. I'll check the MMC value tomorrow and the transformer
output using a jacobs ladder. Everything is at work so I'll have to wait
until tomorrow.

Thanks again. What are the chances Imay not have done permanent damage?

Tim