[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software

Steve,

I have had good luck using TinyCAD. It works well, and is surprisingly powerful for FOSS software.

See:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/tinycad/index.php?title=TinyCAD

Dave