[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Schematic Capture Software

Steve,
     I actually just downloaded a free lite version of Cadence OrCAD
(pSPICE). It will obviously have limitations but I can't remember what they
are. Their website details those limitations. Another one that I heard is
pretty good is LTSPICE from Linear Technogies. I have no idea if it is
still active or not but I know am engineer that preferred using that over
company paid full version of OrCAD. Hope this helps.

Jeremy