Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 08:15:39 -0400
From: jeff_behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] Elon Musk...

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla_model_s2

I want to see a Tesla museum at Wardenclyffe as much as anyone. ?Jim Hardesty and I jumped the fence and walked inside before in presence of a TV crew, Bill Wysock, Graham Foulkes, the Corums. ?Great fun. ?

Its an important place for us all.

Putting Elon Musk on the spot for $8M? ?
Really? ?

Does this $8M include acquiring real history? ?Or does that fall from the sky too? ?Or will more money be needed then? ?In my experience that part takes a lifetime.

I'm going to be quiet now.......
Jeff