From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of jeff_behary
Sent: 18 May 2014 18:11
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TCML] 10 foot tall Tesla Coil

Phil,
:) I sure hope so!  Throwing the arcs outward instead of downward sound great, I hope for such behaviour.  Hope to test this evening if weather cooperates too.  Will take video if so, hopefully good video and not fire...

  15 pound toroid?  I am so jealous and in awe...do you have pics, sounds awesome!!!!!

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone