[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil in Public Display [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil in Public Display

Be especially aware of touch pads on laptops, I damaged mine when using the LT 20M away from a large running large coil.

They are much more easily damaged than hand held devices as the human antenna loop is so much bigger ( power cord to earth, earth via feet to finger , rather than just finger to thumb).

Also be aware of putting RF into the mains and mains earth. Switch mode PSUs , don't like it up'em.

Strongly suggest separete room, power and earth.

    Derek