[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Searching for standoff insulators [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Searching for standoff insulators

Howdy all,

In search of some standoff porcelain insulators. Would like to find something newer (Please no old, chipped, brown, glass, etc). 4-6" tall, couple of inches wide. Not to picky yet. Would be nice for it to have some sort of attachment point on top, not a wire wrap as seen on transmission lines. Will see what I can find rating wise and will adjust accordingly. If you have some laying around that you would like to sell please send me some pictures off list. arobinson at teslamad dot com

Thanks all!