[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] 2 Opposing Tesla Coils: "Cosmic Induction Generator" [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 2 Opposing Tesla Coils: "Cosmic Induction Generator"

Ok,
 Can someone please correct me here, but it appear that he wants to .

    Repair his truck.
    Go to a conference.
    Build two HF high power tesla coils.
Make a plasma in a light bulb (we've all done that haven't we? seen anything strange ... Errm No...)

All on the basis of scant Tesla notes and an anomaly in a photograph ( no details, if it was film or digital)

We all know that HF sparks look different to LF sparks. We all know we can make analogue audio modulated plasma speakers.

    So what is new or different.

Where is his lower power model that upholds any of this. Where are the pictures of the "very different" Sparks or plasma.

    Derek