[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Lichtenburg Figure Photography [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Lichtenburg Figure Photography

Hi all. I bought a Lichenburg figure when I was at the Wisconsin Teslafest years ago and just recently I have been taking some macro pictures of it under various lighting conditions. The results have been pretty cool. Much of the detail in the Figures is hard to see with the eye but a decent camera with a macro lens can really bring it out. You can check out some of my pictures on my Flikr page.
 https://www.flickr.com/photos/29248051@N02/sets/72157649054943520/

Roger