[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Admin: Spam prevention, please read. [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Admin: Spam prevention, please read.

Adam,

You can keep the Gmail account, but read it with the Thunderbird eMail program (free at Mozilla.com), instead of handling it as web mail.

With Thunderbird, you can edit and trim the posts any way you want.

Dave