[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] musical tesla coil [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] musical tesla coil

Sorry I know this has been hashed out before but I just joined the list and don’t have the time to search thru archives.  I just wanna know if anyone has any experience with eastern voltage research mini and microbrute coils and the plasmasonic.  Also Oneteslas musical coil.  Im leaning toward one from onetesla since its only $329 vs. $600 for anything from EVR.  Just want something to hook to a computer or laptop to play music for kids at school.  Just trying to figure the best bang for my buck.  Those are the only ones I know of for musical coils.  If you know of any other kits plans or something cheaper or better to build or something I can peicemeal out like Im doing with my spark gap coil I would appreciate any info tips or leads.  Trying to spark kids interests in science.

John Cooper WT5Y