Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 4:21 PM
Subject: [TCML] typo? on Richie's DC resonant coil page

Richie's email bounced, so maybe he'll see it here.

on the page describing DC resonant charging
www.richieburnett.co.uk/dcreschg.html
there's a bunch of useful design equations..

I think the very last equation has a typo: it gives Lp for the charging inductor, but in all the other equations, it is given as Lr.

Of course, in the subsequent text, Richie uses Lp (e.g. Lp = 5.1H)

Jim