[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Coil for Sale [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Coil for Sale

Hello All,

I was contacted via my facebook group by an individual looking to send a coil to a good home.
The coil was built by her fiance, who unfortunately is no longer with us. :(
She does not know much about the coil, but it looks like it might produce some good sparks (although i have no pictures of any sparks)
Here are the only pictures I have.
http://s139.photobucket.com/user/JHowson/library/Loris%20Tesla%20Coil
She said their were more, but her fiances facebook page was converted to a memorial page, and all the info was lost.

She is asking 450 for the whole thing,
The thing she wants the most is for her fiance's hard work to not go to waste and for it to go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is.

If no one is interested in purchasing the whole unit. The valued parts will probably go to ebay, and the rest trashed. =(
So I really hope someone is interested. I'm also more than sure she is flexible on the price.
She is located in Andover Minnesota .

Anyone who is interested PM me and I will pass your contact information along to her.

Thanks,
John "Jay" Howson IV

"Why thank you, I will be happy to take those electrons off your hands."