[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] 30kVA 3-Phase Variac [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] 30kVA 3-Phase Variac

Wow! Nice find. Did you have to come off a king's ransom to score this beauty or were your able to get it for "a little of nothing"?
I see it's linear, as opposed to the more common circular shaped style (at least here in the US they are).

David