[Home][2014 Index] [TCML] Tesla Coil in Motorola commercial [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[TCML] Tesla Coil in Motorola commercial

I think you guys might enjoy this brief eye candy seen at 0:17 - 0:21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8bZ4kRzZTQ&list=UUJkBIeTewoQGgtviUe5LH_g

While i didn't go to the filming (my good friend Sam did it for me), I did
supply the tesla coil.  Very fun to see the sparks moving around at
2000fps.

They were in the midst of having a special effects team make up some fake
sparks when they canned it and went for something more realistic :-).

Steve