[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Resin or fiberglass perfboard for terry filter?

Hi there Brian, good to see you here. :)

In the MDH, bottom shelf of the supply racks, you will find red fiberglass
sheeting. I would recommend you use a piece of that for your Terry filter.

Membership has its privileges.

--

Chris Boden
President

--

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is