[Home][2014 Index] Re: [TCML] Emergency Secondary repair, also archives down??? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Emergency Secondary repair, also archives down???

I removed the burnt wires and sanded/scraped off the black PVC. I'd
recommend putting a small piece of aluminum foil or something that doesn't
melt between the wire and PVC when you solder it so you don't burn the PVC,
and just take it out when you finished.