[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil for a small scale UK TV shoot [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil for a small scale UK TV shoot

That'd be great if you could Carlos!

Thanks,
Ed

On 31/03/2015 23:45, "lightningfor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<lightningfor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Might be able to help you out Ed.
>Our company Lords of Lightning Ltd is based out of bristol.
>We are super busy right now and we don't actually have any coils that
>small, but our head technician has a small coil that would be suitable.
>He also moonlights as a sound and lighting tech for the BBC.
>
>I will check him out for you and get back to you.
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Carlos Van Camp
>
>On 2015-04-01 00:18, Ed Watkins wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was wondering if there was anyone in the UK with a Tesla coil who
>> might be up for helping us shoot some small scale experiments?
>> We're looking for a small coil, anything from table top to 5ft in size
>> to demonstrate some principles of lightning and electrical discharge.
>>
>> We have a small budget for hire, and transport etc. It's for a new
>> magazine style BBC series exploring the natural world.
>> If you are free any day between 13th April and 23rd April and could
>> make it down to Bristol, please let me know!
>> It'd be a great chance to get your coil on the telly.
>>
>> Or, if you can suggest anyone in the UK who might be interested that
>> would be a great help too!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Ed Watkins
>> Producer/Director
>> BBC Natural History Unit
>> Broadcasting House, Whiteladies Road, Bristol, BS8 2LR
>> M : +44 (0)117 974 2234
>> E : ed.watkins@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:ed.watkins@xxxxxxxxx>

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in