[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Socket for 833A tube [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Socket for 833A tube

On 2/04/2015 11:39 PM, Jim Lux wrote:
On 4/2/15 5:49 AM, Kyle Senior wrote:
I'm looking for a socket for a Soviet knockoff of the 833A tube for my
VTTC. I looked on ebay and they have quite a few sockets for sale but
they all look pretty crappy (very lightweight socket holes, no place for
cables to connect too) and they want AUS$50 plus postage for one.

Anyone have one for sale or know where I can get a quality one for a
reasonable price? Such a thing should be easy to ship but for reference
I'm in Australia.

have you checked RF Parts in San Marcos, CA?
http://www.rfparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=socket
They want US$50 +postage for that same cheap looking socket I can get from China.