[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Yet another TC modeling program [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Yet another TC modeling program

>From: Jim Lux <jimlux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Appears to work for me resolves to 194.106.52.83
>ping times are quite long from Southern California (180 ms)
>Maybe you've got some sort of routing issue?

halo Jim.
no - routing is 0k - i can ping it too (132 ms from russia), just
can't connect to port 80 somehow - it looks like some kind of firewall
in the way blocking my isp address range or something. i have
different isp at home - the site works just fine from there, so maybe
isp at work suxxx - would call them tomorrow : )