[Home][2015 Index] Re: [TCML] Question for solid-staters [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Question for solid-staters

   Hi Ken,
parts snipped...
This seems to further tell me that I don't have to series the primaries to create 1 effective coil but rather can configure them just physically & electrically in parallel.

You certainly can. But in terms of power you transfer to the secondary,
power out to the secondary is equal to power in to the primary or
primaries. You can always get out more secondary voltage, if you decrease
primary inductance.

Possibly I've misunderstood your intentions. Do you want to improve the efficiency
of the coil by using several primaries or do you want to be able to share input
power among several bridges in order to decrease the load on each bridge?

AFAIK, the former won't work, the latter will.

Udo